Wir sind spezialisiert auf die Suche nach fantastischen Möglichkeiten für Digital- und Datenspezialisten mit dem innovativsten Geschäft in Europa und den USA.
etwa 1 Jahr
For one of my clients, a digital consultancy located in Munich, they are looking for an experienced Senior Productowner- Technical projectmanager with a proven track record of modern-day web and app development projects. Their focus is on software and solution development in webdevelopment for large and midsize clients. They are looking for someone who is familiar and comfortable managing projects with complex and custom API middleware in cloud solutions such as AWS or Openshift and someone who feels at home developing often together with the client, dynamic solutions to modernize and digitalize business workflows, sometimes even from Excel. As the company predominantly build bespoke solutions in the form of new API(s) and web-apps, the candidates need a creative mind who can come up with new solutions.
What you have:
* Min 2-3 years experience Productowner or technical project manager
* Modern technical background in software development and web technologies
* German and English speaking at C1 level(Fluent)
* Lead the complete project lifecycle: from product discvery to final delivery
* Liaise directly with clients and product stakeholders
* Understand customer requirements and business objectives
* Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors
* Manage & write product requirements in Confluence
* Oversee a running project with Jira
* Motivate your team for the timely delivery of your project, working closely with the squad's technical lead
* Develop and maintain a detailed project plan for project reporting
* Perform risk management to minimize project risks
* Prepare meetings and create comprehensive project documentation for client management
* Manage client relationships and support for our new business development
What you'll get:
* Salary up to 75k
* Pension scheme
* Home office 4 days in the week+ Flextime
* Central location in Munich
* Happy hours, frequent company events and Public transport card
* Investment in your development through inhouse training days
* German language course if needed
* A friendly and international working environment
Please reply or send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on: +4989262097136 if you want to know more.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you!
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.