CHF100000 - CHF130000 per annum|
IT Project Management
Project Manager - Procurement
OBJECTIVES FOR THIS ROLE
- Set Procurement team up for success - Understand what team needs in order to:
- Be successful in each internal role.
- Maximize value which Procurement brings to stakeholders and ultimately to whole Business.
- Identify and map areas of excellence vs. opportunities by collecting, documenting, mapping feedback and input internally and externally; ideate, propose, design, set up and manage projects/initiatives with ultimate goal of continuously improve Procurement team internal and external value proposition.
- Procurement Process Management - Act as gate keeper and point person for all processes internal to Procurement and/or cross-functional. Ensure smooth flow of information, eliminate bottlenecks and train team members on requirements of their individual contribution to each piece of the process. Be the expert of tools and systems which team members are required to use, manage team expectations while making decisions on Engineering road maps which define evolution of these tools.
- Support Procurement Management team in setting right KPIs, help Procurement Managers translating organizational KPIs into team and individual goals. Continuously monitor KPIs metrics and support Procurement Managers being proactive and strategic on reaching them and/or escalating challenges.
- Develop a strong and thriving team of specialists through a successful onboarding experience, on-going professional development and consistent and timely feedback focusing on staff engagement and retention
- Experienced in Project management
- 1-3 years of general management experience of either direct reports or stakeholders
- An organized problem solver with ability to prioritize, determine solution and delegate the execution
- Experience in working with data
- Good working knowledge of reporting tools such as PowerBI and great command of Excel
- Power Apps and SQL knowledge is an advantage
- Strong communication skills
- Innovative and ability to drive and communicate change
- A self-starter who enjoys being able to shape your own role and demonstrate the value you brings with actual facts.
- Works Independently and can define and work out autonomously intermediate steps to reach bigger set objectives.
- Strong and proven analytical skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic and international environment
- Fluent in English
- Another European language is an advantage
- Discounted passes to local destinations and tourist hot-spots such as mt. Titlis or Kunsthaus Zurich.
- Full reimbursement of the SBB 'halb-tax' travel card, covering country-wide public transportation.
- Free membership for our newly built gym or get involved with our variety of sports teams.
- Seasonal and monthly office events including holiday parties, ski trips and pay-day happy hours.
- Discounts on a wide range of local restaurants, shops, hotel stays and EF products.
- 15% off in-house childcare service
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN IT Project Management.
Product Owner System Team
Apply Now Product Owner System Team 100% Location: Uzwil Tasks Product ownership in our System Team, currently consisting of two...
Technical Project Manager
Apply Now I am working with a leading technical company who are looking for Project Managers to join to help...
Apply Now I am working with a global fashion brand who are looking for a Application Consultant to work full...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.