QA Engineer | Java (Remote).
QA Engineer | Java (Remote)
Are you an experienced Software Engineer or a Software Testing/QA? Do you have Java experience? And what about working fully remote? If it is a triple-yes, this might be for you.
Our client is a Digital Marketplace Multinational of Dutch origins that is looking for a Test Engineer. You will be developing automated tests in Java and performing manual tests to build frontend / backend / mobile applications.
- Developing automated tests in Java
- Performing manual test to build Frontend / Backend / Mobile applications
- Getting involved with Frontend and Backend QA meetings
- Improving traceability Matrix document
- Complete regression tests for releases (Automated + Manual)
The mandatory package:
- 5+ years QA experience
- Test automation knowledge 3+ years
- Front and Back-end testing experience
- Background in Agile work method
- Understanding the SDLC process
- Recent Java coding experience
Great to have:
- ISTQB / TMap certification
- BDD knowledge
- Skills with API tools
- Experience in public cloud (AWS)
- Good command of English
If this is something for you, apply via our website or sending directly to email@example.com or +31 20 305 00 84
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Manuel Rebolo
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Quality Management.
Application Support Engineer
Apply Now Our client is a global leader in the commercial finance and services industry, equipping small and medium enterprises...
Senior QA Engineer
Apply Now This MedTech company have built a seamless telemedicine platform that allows medical practices across the US to drastically...
QA | Salesforce
Apply Now Experienced with Salesforce? Job searching for the new year? Keep reading! Our client is a Digital Marketplace Multinational...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.