Wir sind spezialisiert auf die Suche nach fantastischen Möglichkeiten für Digital- und Datenspezialisten mit dem innovativsten Geschäft in Europa und den USA.
etwa 1 Jahr
Would you like to be a part of a leading institution and a fast-growing company that is shaping the future of solutions in the medical practice industry by using IT-supported methodologies? For more than 15 years, my client has been working every day with modern equipment of the highest quality standards to offer the best possible solutions worldwide in the medical practice industry for all patients.
The company is looking for a Senior React Developer to develop its product portfolio in Munich and help them design and expand the front end of their information management system. If working as an experienced developer with motivated colleagues in an international company sounds good to you, then keep reading!
Your Tasks and Responsibilities:
· You design and expand the front end of the in-house information management system as a team
· You work with latest technologies such as React, GraphQL, Kubernetes, and Laravel
· You ensure the further development and optimization of digital and automated workflows
· During development, you pay attention to the user experience with our information management system and to be in close contact with the related departments
· You evaluate the new technologies
· You have successfully completed a degree in computer science, bioinformatics, business informatics or a related education
· You have a project experience, ideally in agile software/web development for complex applications
· You have experience in dealing with relational databases such as MySQL
· You write a clean code
· You are characterized by a high level of commitment, flexibility coupled with passion and joy for your job
· You are a team player
· You have business fluent German and very good English skills
You Will Get:
· Internal position with a permanent contract and above-average salary
· 30 days of vacation per year
· Opportunity to work with modern technologies
· Training budget, both inhouse and conference
· Very good public transport connections and parking facilities
· Individual onboarding and improvement plans
· Ongoing support from the HR Department such as employee focus groups, parental leave, etc.
Are you interested in this opportunity? Then, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 089 262097136
If the position does not fit, I would be happy to introduce you to other positions from our portfolio.