Recruitment Consultant – USA Market.
Recruitment Consultant – USA Market
£20000 - £30000 per annum|
We're Hiring ! We are building a brand new desk at Darwin Recruitment to work as counterparts to our team out in the USA.
The Darwin UK based-USA team offers the opportunity to service the growing technology hub of Denver, remotely from our Billericay HQ. We have onboarded a range of customers from start-ups to global enterprises. This opportunity allows you to work in our social UK headquarters in Billericay where we have a great culture with 60-70 consultants, as well as build relationships with the rest of the US team based in our Baltimore office.
You will have the benefit of peer learning and the best of both worlds from the working hours and flexibility. A further benefit is the significant increase of the average fee for our UK USA team - with a typical range of $35-45,000 but a highest fee of $100,000 . We focus on niche, cutting edge technology markets to ensure we are providing our customers with talent that is scarce to find - thus allowing us to help some of the most innovative businesses scale their technology teams.
- Experience of managing a full 360 recruitment lifecycle
- Additional experience of business development
- Further experience of candidate acquisition
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written
- A highly motivated attitude towards a target driven role
- An outgoing personality
- A highly competitive personality
- Evidence of strong customer service skills
- Desire to succeed and progress
- At least 1 years experience in recruitment and/or a similar background in a sales environment
- Basic salary: £20,000 - £30,000 per annum
- Benefits include:
-- Gym membership
-- Monthly lunch clubs and annual incentive trips
-- Extensive travel opportunities
-- In-house training and Development Programme
-- Competitive salary and commission scheme
-- Flexible working conditions, including the opportunity to remote work
-- Fast career progression, with a structured career ladder
-- Casual dress code
Think that this Recruitment Consultant role is the perfect job for you? Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Product Owner/Business Consultant
Apply Now I am working with a global fashion brand who are looking for a creative Senior Product Owner/Business Consultant...
Apply Now Our client is looking for a Product Designer, ( UX/UI ) so if you have experience in this...
Apply Now Angular Developer I am currently looking for a Front End Developer with Angular experience Fully remote 100 %...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.