Our client is a German business with more than 20 years' experience providing secure communication solutions. They're looking for an experienced Rust Developer to help with the ongoing development of their secure Videoconferencing solution.
You will take responsibility for:
· Backed development of audio and video streaming solutions using Rust
· Ensuring code quality and maintainability using CI/CD pipeline, code reviews and regular testing.
· Using Kubernetes and Docker for Software integration
The ideal candidate…
· Is an enthusiastic developer with several years' experience, including some professional experience in Rust
· Enjoys collaborating with other developers.
· Has good proficiency in English and German
You will join a mission-driven company who're passionate about their product offering of free, secure, video communication tools. You can expect a flexible, family friendly work environment, and competitive employment conditions.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Jo Stephens
SUBMIT YOUR CV
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.