***Required: A new Salesforce Developer to work an automotive tech startup based in Berlin***
Interested? Then read on...
Tell me more about the role...
You will be primarily responsible for the development, optimisation, and ownership of the Salesforce org.
Based in the company's Berlin office, you'll be tasked with the following:
- Improving the existing codebase and build new features from scratch
- Not only development work but also administration and configuration of Salesforce
- Maintenance and development of our services with Salesforce
- Fully remote options are available, must be based in Germany
What experience do I need?
They'll also need you to have experience of taking ownership of a full Salesforce org and not only Salesforce development but also administration.
In addition, you'll need the following:
- Fluent English skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong knowledge of CRM databases
If you've got all of that, then you could be perfect for this Salesforce Developer role and we'd love to see your CV.
What can I earn?
This Salesforce Developer position offers an attractive basic salary of up to €80,000 per annum
Tell me a bit about the hiring company...
The business you'll be working for is a tech-enabled B2B automotive marketplace based in berlin.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Offer an interesting and varied job in a fast-growing startup
- Offer a positive working atmosphere in the middle of berlin
- Offer the opportunity to grow into a senior/lead
Think you've got what it takes?
If you think you're the perfect fit for this Salesforce Developer role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.