As a certified salesforce developer, you are excited to continuously drive the improvement of my client's salesforce based global sales and service solutions. You will be part of a team, responsible for the creation of a world class CRM system for sales and service. Be part of this ambitious project to take the customer experience to the next level!
· You research, analyse, define and plan the building of features that enhance my client's salesforce solution under guidance of the product owners and business leads
· You build and deliver changes in a qualitative way
· You test and build automated testing for each feature to ensure each feature continues to work release after release
· You document each feature, ensure a proper hand-over to relevant stakeholders and training on the test environment
· You regularly perform code reviews in collaboration with other developers trying to improve each other's quality of work
· You regularly review code quality, refactor feature and ensure that quality of our product stays high
· You regularly review feature roadmap of Salesforce Lightning, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and suggest adoption of new features.
· Good understanding of APEX design patterns and object-oriented programming paradigms
· You have experience with the use of salesforce products in sales and service business processes
· Nice to have: experience with Unit Testing / AB testing.
If you are interested, you should not hesitate to call me immediately!
Stamatis Melissourgos | Delivery Consultant
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Stamatis Melissourgos
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Salesforce.
Apply Now Salesforce Developer As a certified salesforce developer, you are excited to continuously drive the improvement of my client's...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.