SAP AR Support Consultant.
SAP AR Support Consultant
€75000 - €90000 per annum|
This company is the world's leading human and animal nutrition company, delivering future-proof solutions today. They lead innovators leading the way into a new future of plant-based consumer and industrial solutions that replace petroleum-based products. They are an agricultural supply chain manager and processor, combining local needs with global capabilities to deliver food security and a leader in sustainability, extending their entire value chain to decarbonize their industry and protect the planet.
This role reports to the Senior Prospect to Cash (P2C) Support Analyst and is part of the service delivery organization responsible for keeping all systems running at peak availability. As a member of the service delivery organization, the SAP analyst will analyze the tickets raised by the user and provide an answer/solution to the user or work with the affected team/third party providers to determine the operational/service level and resolve the issue according to the business. This individual is also responsible for working with architects, developers, and testers to build and deploy small extensions in line with the global template design after approval by the solution delivery organization.
- Provide extensive functional and technical expertise in relevant process areas and proven knowledge of key integration points across various modules and technology components.
- Take full ownership of support tickets for each process area and collaborate with integration teams, other process teams, development teams, and external support providers to resolve tickets within operational/service level agreement boundaries.
- Understand global templates and regional solutions designed/developed by the Solution Delivery Team and resolve the tickets keeping the solution intact.
- Conduct thorough testing, including regression testing, before releasing solutions for final user validation.
- Understand and follow the ADM GT process when performing all daily activities.
- Understand ADM GT service management process and update incident/problem/service ticket regularly.
- Design and configure minor extensions according to ADM standard configuration/naming standards and document the feature design document.
- Provide technical input to support audit requests as needed.
- Compliance with Legal Regulations and Safety Standards.
- 4+ years of experience in AR-SAP modules. Experience with S/4HANA is a plus. Experience with LE/SD modules preferred.
- Knowledge of SAP solutions covering P2C (OTC) process in complete end-to-end along with other application integration modules/applications such as TM, P2D, Cash App.
- FSCM experience, involvement in credit management.
- Knowledge/skills for clear design/analysis and configuration of master data structure (GP, house bank, payment methods, bank decisions, EBS posting rules, etc.)
- Knowledge of Profitability Analysis (COPA): Configure COPA characteristics, assign value fields, update derivation rules and valuations, create and plan drill-down reports.
- Demonstrates rapid learning to understand, develop, and support country-specific localization (tax, legal requirements, and reporting).
- 3 years of experience as a Support Analyst in medium/large organizations.
- Experience in providing 24/7 support covering all time zones and working with multi-cultural support teams across different geographies.
- Demonstrate ability to work both in a team environment and independently
- Strong analytical, organizational, time management, facilitation, and process management skills
- Demonstrate written, verbal, and interpersonal skills ideas, procedures, and processes.
- Able to work at all levels of an organization in a rapidly changing environment and deal with rapidly changing information
What We Offer
- Work for fortune 500 companies.
- Become part of a global SAP S4/HANA implementation.
- A high degree of personal responsibility in a modern work environment with challenging tasks, short decision-making paths and in some cases the option to work from home.
- Opportunities to shape your career in a space for innovative thinking and growth.
- A culture of continuous learning and promotion of diversity, equality, and inclusion. Provide continuous learning at work through unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning and participation in Performance Excellence and projects.
- Excellent career development and career opportunities at a leading global food company.
- Attractive salary with a wide range of benefits.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Liviade Magalhães Arnal
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Senior Engineer - C++ + QT/QM
Apply Now Permanent Senior C++ Engineer - Hybrid Job - Senior C++ EngineerClient Location - LondonRemote work offering - 90%Client...
Senior Engineer - C++ + QT/QM
Apply Now Permanent Senior C++ Engineer - Hybrid Job - Senior C++ EngineerClient Location - London Remote work offering -...
Apply Now Launched in 2012, we are a market-leading software company created by award-winning UX pioneers and supported by top-tier...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.