SAP Product Owner.
SAP Product Owner
€65000 - €75000 per annum|
This client is looking for an SAP Product Owner to create and "guard" the process blueprint for the functional area and direct the group of regional process owners for the functional area. You will be part of a Global company leading in building materials, from public infrastructure projects and commercial buildings to residential homes. Does this sound interesting and are you located in Europe? Please apply!
- Works as a subject matter expert for a relevant defined application & functional scope on business projects in line with business strategy
- Champions guiding principles and strategy for the functional area
- Validation of project deliverables and their fit
- Upward and downward stakeholder management
- Manage the local process owners in the definition and adoption of new way of working
- Maintain training material for relevant functional area and train key users
- Testing of delivered ERP solution (S/4Hana)
- Review and update usage of relevant roles/FIORI's
- Assess need for (release) updates and patches
- Change agent for their process area and for the project as a whole
- Manage the implementation/support partner in terms of delivered ERP solution
- Maintain responsibility for the enhancement and innovation of the processes after project completion (centre of excellence mentality)
- Experience in manufacturing products for international markets, including made-to-stock, made-to-order, configure-to-order products, and logistics
- Educated to degree standard or able to demonstrate appropriate significant and relevant experience in Sales and Distribution systems and processes.
- SAP S4/Hana (3 SAP full lifecycle implementations) SD/MM/EWM/TM
- Process-oriented: assembles the best examples to boost competitiveness and open doors.
- Encourages teams to question the status quo and consistently dares to improve
- Self starter that moves to increase efficiency and productivity in relation to accomplishing the goals of the business.
- The client will need you to be available to travel.
- Excellent fixed salary.
- 15% yearly bonus
- Mobility allowance
Does this sound like something up your alley? Does this sound like your dream job? APPLY NOW!
Chat first? Contact me at 020 299 0822 or e-mail me at email@example.com
We realize that sometimes we ask a lot, but please apply even if you match to 70% of the job requirements.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Livia de Magalhães Arnal
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Senior Business Analyst
Apply Now For one of our international clients, we are looking for a Senior Business Analyst who will make sure...
Apply Now Darwin Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant for a company based in Stockholm that owns and...
Apply Now Für unseren Strategischen Kunden suchen wir aktuell einen PHP Entwickler (w/m/d) für den Remote Einsatz. Aufgaben: Entwicklung an...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.