SDK Developer-Media Company.
SDK Developer-Media Company
€50000 - €65000 per annum|
I am looking for an SDK Developer for one of the world's largest media and tech companies.
This is a great opportunity to join a Fortune 50 company. You will be part of a team of 15 team members, including designers, front-end developers, and quality assurance specialists.
Looking for more information about the position? Continue reading!
You will be supporting 3rd party app developers to build TV and Media applications on the Lightning Platform. The company has its office in Rotterdam, and they are a dedicated working team with ambitious and highly driven people. They are continuously working on innovative ideas which they can implement.
- You're experienced with engineering support and have excellent debugging skills in software products.
- You show initiative, are proactive and have strong communication skills.
- Finally: You like helping and supporting others.
Nice to have
- Experience with Lightning.
- Experience in embedded technologies.
- Experience with NodeJS.
Do you match? JUST APPLY! I can't wait to meet you!
Call me at +31203058555 or send your cv to email@example.com
Don't hesitate to contact me for further information on any of these roles.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Andrea Erdbecher
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SaaS Frontend Software Engineer
Apply Now SaaS Frontend Software Engineer - Leading IT Company!! 100,000CHF - 140,000CHF depending in experience and qualifications As Switzerland's...
Sr React Engineer (Relocation)
Apply Now There is an opening for a talented Frontend Developer at a fast-growing e-commerce platform! (Relocation to the NL)...
Senior Software Engineer
Apply Now Job Description & Responsibilities As a Software Developer (f/m/d) in their payment team, you will join a small...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.