Wir sind spezialisiert auf die Suche nach fantastischen Möglichkeiten für Digital- und Datenspezialisten mit dem innovativsten Geschäft in Europa und den USA.
Up to €85000.00 per annum
seit 4 Monaten
***Required: A new Senior Backend Developer***
If you've got a background in Java and keep up to date with the latest tech/frameworks around this then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
Interested? Then read on...
Tell me more about the role...
You will be primarily responsible for developing new features and updates while extending the companies platform, which is a digital consulting platform which already receives 10 million visits per month. You will be helping build a revolutionary platform within this industry.
Working in the company's Cologne office for part of the week, and from home for the rest of it, you'll report to the Software Engineering Team Lead and will be tasked with the following:
- Developing and designing new features for the platform
- Designing and developing microservices to scale the platform
- Introducing new DevOps processes to boost efficiency and continuous integration
- Data structuring in the data layer with Kafka
What experience do I need?
My client wants someone who's got a background in Java and keep up to date with the latest tech/frameworks around this.
They'll also need you to have experience of:
- Developing microservices with spring boot or a similar framework
- The end to end development lifecycle or new products and features to carry a product forward
- Modern DevOps approaches while using tools such as docker & Kubernetes
- Working with cloud infrastructures with AWS or similar cloud based platforms
- Working in an agile environment and producing high quality code
If you've got all of that, then you could be perfect for this Senior Backend Developer role and we'd love to see your CV.
What can I earn?
This Senior Backend Developer position offers an attractive basic salary of up to €85,000 per annum.
In addition you'll get other benefits which include the following:
- Flexible remote working policy
- Work life balance is a priority (trust based working hours)
- Free choice of hardware
- Learning and development budget to enhance your skills
- Great vacation package
Tell me a bit about the hiring company...
The business you'll be working for is one of the largest consumer brands in Europe with €7.7 billion of annual revenue and over 40,000 employees across 11 countries.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Work in an agile environment with flat hierarchies
- Ensure projects and new features get developed quickly
- Offer a hybrid remote working policy
- Are always open to new ideas and ways of working and you get to choose the technologies you work with going forwards
Think you've got what it takes?
If you think you're the perfect fit for this Senior Backend Developer role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Senior Backend Developer position if you've previously worked as any of the following: Senior Backend Developer, Backend Developer, Senior Java Developer, Java Developer, Senior Backend Engineer, Backend Engineer, Software Developer, Software Engineer, Software Entwickler or as a Softwareentwickler.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.