Senior C# Developer.
Senior C# Developer
€70000 - €90000 per annum|
Senior C#/.NET Developer / Bielefeld
- A completely technology and product focussed company in the heart of Bielefeld, an industry leader in the intralogistics software systems area with an annual revenue of €950 Million.
- Technology Stack: C# / .NET 6 / Docker / Kubernetes
- There is clear progression here with a chance to move into a Tech Lead role and manage the development team.
You will be building/working on various products across the intralogistics industry including Airport Baggage Handling, Conveying Technology, Automated Filling Machines, Loading Technology, Palletising Technology.
As a Senior C#/.NET Developer you will have end-to-end responsibility for the technical side of the product over the entire software development lifecycle, including product delivery (estimates, timelines), through to software architecture and operation in production.
- Salary up to €90k.
- 30 days vacation.
- Hybrid remote working policy.
- Work life balance (35 hour working week).
- Free choice of hardware.
- Job ticket or option for company bike.
Apply with your full CV and contact details for immediate consideration! We'll be in touch very quickly to share more specific information with you.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN .Net.
Apply Now It is possible to make care more efficient! Do you want to contribute to one of society's critical...
Software Developer C#/Azure
Apply Now We're looking for a Software Developer to work for our client. They are an agricultural cooperative who offer...
Senior .NET Developer
Apply Now Do you want to work for a company specialising in the retail industry? Do you want to work...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.