Wir sind spezialisiert auf die Suche nach fantastischen Möglichkeiten für Digital- und Datenspezialisten mit dem innovativsten Geschäft in Europa und den USA.
€70000.00 - €90000.00 per annum + self development + flat hierarchies
mehr als 1 Jahr
Senior Data Engineer: Berlin
I am working on behalf of a successful player with a strong brand focus operating successfully in the E-Commerce market for over 40 years. Being a family run business, they have expanded globally to now become one of the largest in Berlin, operating in over 40 countries with 18,000 employees.
We have been helping to scale their data units across Data Engineering and Data Science to join their existing data unit of 25 (14 experienced Data Engineers) in order to focus on the operationalisation of data science use-cases.
Are you seeking strong career progression and for your work to have an impact?
- 3-4 years (Senior) programming experience in Python (preferred) or Scala
- Experience with building end to end ETL data pipelines in cross-functional team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to work in a strong team dynamic
Role & Duties:
- Working on the operationalisation of Data Science use cases
- Areas of focus: Price Optimisation/Logistics/Distribution/Recommendations and Image Recognition
- Working closely with Data Scientists on Python codebase to bring business critical Data Science applications into production
- Working on open-source systems for data pipelines using ETL/ Spark/Python and Airflow
This role will have a huge impact on the cross-functional data team and will impact heavily on the business model, therefore your role is imperative in producing business critical data science applications and bringing these into production.
Why should I join?
- Flat hierarchies
- Multi-cultural, diverse and international English working environment
- Permanent reinvention, space for creativity and individual career planning
- Open culture, dynamic teams and freedom for hands-on mentality
- Social commitment
- Social Benefits: Pension scheme/capital formation benefits/30% employee discount
- 30 days holiday
- Flexible working hours
Please do send your CV and earliest call availability to: Rebecca.Newson@darwinrecruitment.com
Please note my client is committed to and is continuing to hire and is generating revenue. Based on the current situation locally based candidates in Germany will be considered first.