Senior DevOps Engineer.
Senior DevOps Engineer
CHF140000 - CHF150000 per annum|
We are in partnership with the world's leading financial servicing provider in the Supply Chain Finance (SCF) sector with over 30 years of experience in structuring, implementing and servicing receivables and payables-based programs in over 100 countries.
They offer innovative SCF solutions to leading banks, non-bank investors, large suppliers, and their buyers through its in-house developed platform.
They have worked extremely hard on building a great reputation within the finance industry, this is due to the great benefits and training provided to their staff.
They have a track record of employing the best staff within the IT industry.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Senior DevOps Engineer to join their team and participate in the company wide migration to public cloud.
They are looking for a professional engineer with experience:
- 3+ years of DevOps / Public Clouds experience (preferably Azure)
- Hands-on experience with Infrastructure-as-Code tools (Terraform, Azure Bicep, others)
- Practical knowledge of configuration management solutions (preferably Ansible)
- Experience with CI/CD solutions and approaches
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, good understanding of containers
- Degree in computer science, software engineering, or an adjacent field
- Knowledge of programming language(s) and experience is a plus
- Agile mindset
- High demand for quality, conceptual understanding, and attention to detail
- Team player with multicultural sensitivity collaborating across multiple teams
- Focus on constant improvement and self-education
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- Opportunity to work with the latest technology stacks
- Hybrid Working Model
- Great work environment
- Flat organization structure with cross-functional roles and short decision-making processes
- Continuous professional development and progression
- Global client base, multicultural & dynamic team
- High-standard and modern working environment with a centrally located office in Zug, close to the train station (20 mins from Zurich)
- Further investment in training
This is a great opportunity to join a company to make a difference and build something!
If you are interested in the position, please apply and one of our consultants will be in contact to arrange a call.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN DevOps.
Senior Cloud Engineer
Apply Now We are looking for disruptive thinkers, passionate achievers, and inspiring leaders to join our dynamic, global, and purpose-driven...
Cloud Software Engineer
Apply Now Join our client as a Cloud Software Engineer on the Product Development team and help shape the future...
Senior DevOps Engineer
Apply Now We are currently proud to be in partnership with the largest construction company in Switzerland. They accompany the...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.