Senior DevOps Engineer.
Senior DevOps Engineer
CHF140000 - CHF145000 per annum|
We are currently proud to be in partnership with the largest construction company in Switzerland.
They accompany the life cycle of real estate. In the awareness of creating living space for people, they do everything they can to always be one step ahead and thus create a competitive edge. Through cooperation, enthusiasm and the will to succeed.
With intelligent solutions that exploit competence and creativity and thus create sustainable added value.
They are currently looking for a DevOps Architect to join their team. This will be to start and build the DevOps and Cloud department.
- You will support in the technical implementation of their digital platform strategy as well as in the conception and implementation of the infrastructure architecture.
- You will be responsible for setting up, developing and monitoring their cloud infrastructure
- In addition to actively shaping the roadmap, your tasks will also include the conception, design and development of future-oriented technologies with a focus on cloud infrastructure
My client has a great reputation in the industry and you will be working with the best in the industry. You will be working in some high value and very exciting projects that will test your skillset and keep you on your toes.
- You have proven, several years of practical experience (>5 years) as a cloud or DevOps engineer
- You also have experience (>3 years) in setting up, developing and monitoring cloud infrastructures (Azure, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Very good knowledge of automation tools in the area of Infrastructure-as-Code (Terraform) and CI/CD (GitHub Actions, Kustomize, ArgoCD)
- Good knowledge of network and cloud security
Nice to have
- Cost calculation knowledge of a cloud infrastructure and understanding of application development (web/mobile)
- Experience with the ELK Stack is a big plus
- Experience with AWS or GCP
If you are looking for a position where you work in a great environment with the latest tech and can use your skill set to make a real change, please apply and one of our team will be in touch.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN DevOps.
Senior Cloud Engineer
Apply Now We are looking for disruptive thinkers, passionate achievers, and inspiring leaders to join our dynamic, global, and purpose-driven...
Cloud Software Engineer
Apply Now Join our client as a Cloud Software Engineer on the Product Development team and help shape the future...
Senior DevOps Engineer
Apply Now We are currently proud to be in partnership with the largest construction company in Switzerland. They accompany the...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.