Senior Engineer – C++ + QT/QM.
Senior Engineer – C++ + QT/QM
Permanent Senior C++ Engineer - Hybrid
Job - Senior C++ Engineer
Client Location - London
Remote work offering - 90%
Client Industry - Music Industry
Contract Length - Permanent
* The successful candidate will be coming up with innovative ideas within the team
* This role entails working closely with other teams such as other engineers, designers and product managers, this will be in an agile environment
* You will be motivated and implement your interest within the team
* This role also supports training and professional growth
Key skills and Experience required
* The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of experience using modern C++ and standard C++ libraries
* Proficient with QT, QML, Python and similar languages
* A passion for the music industry would be a plus
* You will want to learn from others and implement the ideas within the team
* The successful candidate will be able to see mistakes as an opportunity to learn and improve their technique
* Be able to base decisions on data and evidence.
* Have a compassionate approach that will put the user's experience in the center
If this role is of interest, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgDarwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Hope Bush
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Apply Now Anstellungsart: Festanstellung im Rahmen der Arbeitnehmerüberlassung Remotework: ja Aufgaben: Software- und Funktionsentwicklung im Bereich Park- und Manövrierassistenzsysteme; Analyse...
Apply Now As Functional Support employee of BackOffice systems you are responsible for stable production system of SAP, in which...
IT Netzwerk Administrator (m/w/d)
Apply Now Sie verantworten zusammen mit dem Team das System- und Infrastrukturmanagement mit den Schwerpunkten Netzwerk Administration, Datenbanken, Backup/Restore und...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.