Senior Engineer – C++ + QT/QML.
Senior Engineer – C++ + QT/QML
Permanent Senior C++ Engineer - Hybrid
Job - Senior C++ Engineer
Client Location - London
Remote work offering - 90%
Client Industry - Music Industry
Contract Length - Permanent
* The successful candidate will be coming up with innovative ideas within the team
* This role entails working closely with other teams such as other engineers, designers and product managers, this will be in an agile environment
* You will be motivated and implement your interest within the team
* This role also supports training and professional growth
Key skills and Experience required
* The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of experience using modern C++ and standard C++ libraries
* Proficient with QT, QML, Python and similar languages
* A passion for the music industry would be a plus
* You will want to learn from others and implement the ideas within the team
* The successful candidate will be able to see mistakes as an opportunity to learn and improve their technique
* Be able to base decisions on data and evidence.
* Have a compassionate approach that will put the user's experience in the center
If this role is of interest, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Hope Bush
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Senior Business Analyst
Apply Now For one of our international clients, we are looking for a Senior Business Analyst who will make sure...
Apply Now Darwin Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant for a company based in Stockholm that owns and...
Apply Now Für unseren Strategischen Kunden suchen wir aktuell einen PHP Entwickler (w/m/d) für den Remote Einsatz. Aufgaben: Entwicklung an...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.