Senior Frontend Developer.
Senior Frontend Developer
€65000 - €75000 per annum|
We are working with a client who's goal is to become the company at the forefront of Scientific Research publishing and they are looking for developers to become part of their global team.
With over 175 years in this sector they are the number one scientific publishing company in the world and have helped publish some of the most significant works of recent history. The role undoubtedly comes with a high level of social impact. You will work with some of the top people in the industry, both in the company and external stakeholders.
What you need;
· 3-5 Years Experience in the Front-end
· Essential- Previous Experience and or focus on delivery, performance and accessibility (regulations, how to deliver this culture to everyone in the world, whether it's a disability or language barrier.
· Essential Experience in Accessibility
· Experience in UX/UI
What they offer;
· Flexible/Hybrid working conditions -1 day in the office- 4 days at home
· 37-hour week (7.5 hours per day)
· Developers have a trusted system, they do their own scheduling (this is up to managers discretion but provides autonomy and flexibility
If you are interested in finding out more, please feel free to drop me a message on email@example.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Johnnie Savva
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Senior React Developer - Amsterdam
Apply Now Sr. Frontend Web Developer / 5+ years of experience || the Netherlands Relocation and VISA sponsorship We are...
Frontend Vue Dev. (Gambling Industry)
Apply Now I am looking for a FrontEnd Vue Developer. The company I represent is the largest gambling provider in...
Front end developer
Apply Now Are you a skilled developer with a passion for technology? Do you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.