Senior IT Engineer.
Senior IT Engineer
€55000 - €75000 per annum|
NB: For this position, we are only recruiting candidates local to the Netherlands, or who are already located in the EU, and who are willing to relocate to the Netherlands.
Are you an experienced IT Engineer looking to join an innovative Tech company in Amsterdam? Are you looking for a role in which you will have an overview of IT operations, while still being hands-on with the technology? Are you a strong generalist, and always interested in sharing your knowledge with more junior colleagues?
I'm looking for someone who
- Has experience with providing technical support on both hardware and software, including Perforce, Jira, Slack, and Outlook
- Has in-depth knowledge of Windows and Linux systems, including AWS And Azure
- Has experience with networking (e.g., packet analysis, routing protocols) and network setup and monitoring including firewall and VPN configuration
- Has some experience with programming and/or scripting languages (GoLang, Python, Java, Ruby, Rust), and knowledge of tools such as Git or Perforce.
- Knows enterprise and domain-based PC management, and has experience with NAS such as Synology
Who is interested in
- Managing all storage, servers, networking equipment, telecommunications, cooling, power, and redundant power at the office in Amsterdam.
- Coordinating licensing for all used software in the department and maintaining all documentation that is needed.
- Liaising with vendors on procurement requests.
- Being the main contact point during office expansion: ordering workstations, set-up machines. Also managing contractors when needed and making sure everything is installed correctly.
For a company who
- identifies your personal value with a competitive salary up to €75.000 gross per year (including holiday allowance)
- offers you the chance to work for a market leader in its sector
- offers a lot more: 29 holidays, a great pension scheme, health insurance supplement, 100% travel allowance, free drinks and snacks, and free gym usage.
We know that the ideal candidate sometimes does not exist, and we recommend you apply even if you have experience with 60%-70% of the aforementioned skills.
Apply now! Questions? Contact Nezar at 020 305 8545, or e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Nezar Lourens
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Engineering.
Linux Systems Engineer
Apply Now NB: For this position, we are only considering local candidates with a driver's license and car as travel...
Endpoint Security Engineer
Apply Now ENDPOINT SECURITY ENGINEER For one of the world's leading financial institutions, we are looking for an Endpoint Security...
Information Security manager
Apply Now We are looking for a strong contributor who will be passionate about coaching and mentoring our business on...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.