Senior IT Project Manager.
Senior IT Project Manager
CHF150000 - CHF160000 per annum|
IT Project Management
Senior IT Project Manager (80-100%)
Take care of electricity in Switzerland
In this exciting role, you will be responsible for the professional execution and goal achievement of transformation projects (process, IT and organizational projects) and thus make a significant contribution to the company goal of Operational Excellence.
- Planning and active management of IT infrastructure projects and taking overall responsibility for achieving the goals in terms of scope, deadlines, costs and quality across all phases of the project
- Support in the development of complex project applications or technical and financial analyzes in the initial phase of the project
- Creation of the tender documents in the context of procurement and professional management of the suppliers
- Ensuring project reporting and control as well as transferring the projects into operation
- Putting together the project team and ensuring successful cooperation in the team and with the specialist departments
For the position of Senior IT Project Manager, we are looking for an extrovert personality who enjoys working with people. You keep calm even in hectic situations and are characterized by a high willingness to cooperate, flexibility and assertiveness. In addition, you will bring the following with you:
- Experience in managing complex IT projects, ideally in the electricity sector or other infrastructure sectors
- Knowledge and application experience of at least two project management methods as well as experience in the areas of requirements engineering, test and supplier management
- Experience in the practical application of agile methods desirable
- Ability to optimally position project employees in relation to their skills, to align them with the project and company goals, and to promote and develop them
- Experience in identifying and resolving conflicts and the ability to respond appropriately
- You enjoy presenting in front of different audiences at different hierarchical levels
- Very good knowledge of German and English
We offer varied and exciting tasks in a company that is unique in Switzerland. In addition, you benefit from the following benefits with us:
- State-of-the-art working environment in the immediate vicinity of Aarau train station
- Flexible working hours (42 hours per week)
- 25-30 working days holidays and company holidays between Christmas and New Year
- Advanced social benefits and an attractive pension fund
- Opportunities for professional development
- Financial and/or time support for internal or external further training
- Competitive salary and reward for good performance
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN IT Project Management.
Project Engineer Medical Products
Apply Now Role Description You will integrate our team section Industrialization of Medical Devices team in Bern. You will play...
Product Owner System Team
Apply Now Product Owner System Team 100% Location: Uzwil Tasks Product ownership in our System Team, currently consisting of two...
Technical Project Manager
Apply Now I am working with a leading technical company who are looking for Project Managers to join to help...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.