€65000 - €80000 per annum|
I'm looking for an experienced and talented Frontend Developer.
Do you want to be part of the leading application platform that delivers a complete product suite for onboarding and managing the lifecycle of web and native apps and premium OTT services across set-top boxes?
Then come and join a dedicated Web Team that is responsible for providers' content that can reach over 40 million households across operator networks by adding a single app to the company App Library.
Sounds interesting? Keep reading!
This is you
- Bachelor's Degree in related fields
- You have experience with the entire software development process.
- You have a proactive attitude and problem-solving skills, keeping an overview with an eye for detail.
- You are very communicative and love to technically guide partners and colleagues.
- Experience with
- Canvas/WebGL-based applications and SDK.
Who's interested in
- Bringing leadership on the web application and supporting services development.
- Being responsible for the full life cycle of your developments, from scoping to its being live on the platform.
- Being responsible for liaising with the technical teams of third parties to ensure a clear statement of work is in place
- Collaborating across development streams to make things happen.
This is not another typical job as a frontend developer, you will be part of a dedicated team of ambitious colleagues in the field of technology, innovation, and entertainment.
They are a market leader in the industry, with a broad portfolio of international customers that includes many of the largest media companies and operators in the world.
All of this is what you can expect from them:
- Work and develop yourself as a professional in an international team as a frontend developer and be involved in innovative and high-end solutions together with other very skilled colleagues for an amazing well-known company.
- Competitive annual salary (up to €80K yearly), 25 holiday days (based on a full-time contract), career development, virtually unlimited career opportunities, flexible working hours, and benefits in terms of pension, company events, and more.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to improve yourself personally and professionally!
Do you match? APPLY!
I can't wait to meet you!
Call me at +31203058555 or send your cv to Andrea.email@example.com
Don't hesitate to contact me for further information.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Andrea Erdbecher
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Senior Software Engineer
Apply Now Job Description & Responsibilities As a Software Developer (f/m/d) in their payment team, you will join a small...
Tech lead - Fullstack Developer
Apply Now The Role: We are looking for a someone to join our passionate and innovative team creating soltuons that...
Senior React Developer - Amsterdam
Apply Now Sr. Frontend Web Developer / 5+ years of experience || the Netherlands Relocation and VISA sponsorship We are...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.