Senior Mobile Engineer.
Senior Mobile Engineer
CHF100000 - CHF130000 per annum|
Are you interested working for a market leading international business in Ed-Tech?
Do you have strong experience with .NET/C# technologies?
Are you interested in getting involved in mobile development?
- Extensive knowledge of the C# programming language, and .NET Core / ASP.NET Core
- Experience working with AWS
- Knowledge of software best practices like Refactoring, Clean Code, Domain Driven Design, SOLID principles, etc Experience working with web services, and REST API development
- Strong OOD competences and software engineering methodologies & practices
- Experience working with SQL Server, PostgreSQL databases in RDS
- Very good design pattern knowledge and enterprise integration paradigms
- You will be responsible for delivering end to end features for our students and teachers through development of their mobile applications and APIs
- Under the guidance of Lead Software Engineers and Engineering Managers, you will be developing first-class software solutions, both on the front-end side using Flutter, as well as on the back-end side evolving our microservices ecosystem that is based on an event-driven architecture
- Tackling and solving tough problems while shaping the way that their students see the world, experience a new culture, and make friends from around the world
- Option to work in the office full-time or hybrid (2 days per week WFH)
- 15% off in-house childcare service
- Full reimbursement of the SBB half fare travel card, covering country-wide public transportation
- Free membership to our newly built gym or get involved with our various sports teams
- Discounts on a wide range of local restaurants, shops and hotels
- Seasonal and monthly social office events including holiday parties, ski trips, and happy hours
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Fullstack Mobile/.NET Developer - I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN .Net.
Apply Now Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for .NET Developers on behalf of a Cyber Security business in Stockholm that...
Senior Backend Developer
Apply Now We're looking for a talented Senior Backend Developer to work for our client. They want to recruit someone...
Senior .NET Developer
Apply Now We're looking for a Senior Developer to join our client in the Pharma/Healthcare industry! You will have access...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.