Senior QA Engineer.
Senior QA Engineer
This MedTech company have built a seamless telemedicine platform that allows medical practices across the US to drastically improve the efficiency of communication - allowing them to focus on providing the best possible care to their patients.
During the past year this company have been acquired by an enterprise level US based Medtech company, they are now seeking rapid growth.
They are now looking for a Senior QA Engineer to join one of their Product Engineering teams. You'll join a Cross-functional team, taking ownership over fostering a culture of quality within the team, and building an effective automated release process.
This is a high-impact role where you will have a pivotal role in the success of the team, with support from engage and intelligent colleagues.
- Extensive growth opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Access to an investor/consulting network of industry pioneers
- Remote working option
- Uncapped vacation (+working holiday options)
- Personal Education bonus
- An inspiring work culture
For more information on the business, and technical requirements, please apply below.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Jordan Wright
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Quality Management.
QA | Salesforce
Apply Now Experienced with Salesforce? Job searching for the new year? Keep reading! Our client is a Digital Marketplace Multinational...
Application Support Engineer
Apply Now Our client is a global leader in the commercial finance and services industry, equipping small and medium enterprises...
Senior QA Engineer
Apply Now This MedTech company have built a seamless telemedicine platform that allows medical practices across the US to drastically...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.