Site Reliability Engineer Fintech
Site Reliability Engineer Fintech.
Site Reliability Engineer Fintech
€70000 - €100000 per annum|
NB: For this vacancy, we are only considering candidates currently located within the Netherlands as we cannot provide relocation services.
Are you innovative by nature? Looking to work with the latest technologies? Want to work for an employer that values diversity and inclusion?
My client in the fintech sector is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) who can support their product from start to production and ensuring that they are highly available once there. So, in this role you will be focusing on deployment strategies, on reliability, high availability, automation, maintainability, and security.
I'm looking for someone who:
- Has at least 4 years of experience with AWS cloud-native services such as EC2, S3, RDS, SQS, CloudWatch, and more.
- Has experience with infrastructure as code via Terraform, and configuration management tools such as Ansible (or similar).
- Is very experienced with container orchestration: Docker and Kubernetes (ECS, EKS).
- Is an expert at CI/CD pipelines with tools such as GitLab or similar.
- Can code in at least one of the following: Python, GoLang, Rust, Java.
Who is interested in:
- Working with your teammates to manage AWS infrastructure, helping out where necessary
- Brainstorming and innovating, creating a platform that enables great user experiences.
- Creating, repurposing, and automating CI/CD pipelines to ensure that the newest features are quickly and reliably implemented.
For a company that:
- Offers you a salary of up to 100k per year (according to your experience), including 8% holiday allowance.
- Also compensates you with a commute allowance, pension scheme, and other benefits.
- Gives you the option for a hybrid (2/3) work-from-home policy (office is in the vicinity of Schiphol).
- Values a good team spirit and personal wellbeing and promotes this with free lunch, team outings, and more.
Apply now! Send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Chat first? Contact me at email@example.com or at +31 20 305 8554.
We realize we ask a lot, but we urge you to apply even if you match for 75%.
Keywords: AWS, Amazon Web Services, DevOps, Kubernetes, Docker, EKS, Terraform, Python, Bash, GoLang, Java, CICD, Jenkins, Ansible, Linux
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Zulayma Susebeek
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN AWS.
As the Senior/Cloud Architect, you hold the responsibility of overseeing cloud computing and automation, with a primary focus on AWS...
Cloud Engineer (AWS and Azure)
NB: Voor deze rol overwegen we alleen engineers die zich al in Nederland bevinden, aangezien we geen relocatie kunnen bieden....
AWS Cloud Engineer (NL sprekend)
Let op: Voor deze functie overwegen we alleen kandidaten die al in Nederland wonen en ook Nederlands spreken. Bovendien kunnen...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.