CHF90000 - CHF120000 per annum|
My client, based just outside of bustling Zurich, are involved in the automation and monitoring of electrical energy systems.
This business can offer you an extremely interesting and varied task in a highly motivated team with an open communication style.
The scope of duties includes:
- Extension & optimisation of PC software for device operation.
- Getting to know modern Ethernet-based communication protocols
- Development of technical application software for Linux
- Development of embedded systems software based on RTOS
- Elaboration of technical specifications and development accompanying documentation in German & English
- Basic training in computer science or electrical engineering with a degree ETH/FH
- Knowledge of object-oriented development and UML
- Programming knowledge in C/C++ is desirable
- Basic knowledge of version management (e.g. Git)
- Experience with Visual Studio or Eclipse
- Enthusiasm for the development of new products for a safe and sustainable power supply
- Interest in agile software development (e.g. SCRUM)
- Good knowledge of German and English
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Embedded.
Embedded Software Engineer
Apply Now My client, a global brand with offices in the picturesque canton of Lausanne, Switzerland is seeking an experienced...
RF Design Engineer
Apply Now Do you want to join an empowered, established manufacturer of ICs and electronic products working with low-power energy...
Embedded Software Developer
Apply Now ***Required: A new Embedded Software Developer to work for my client***If you've got a background in signal processing...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.