Sr. Scrum Master.
Sr. Scrum Master
IT Project Management
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices.
- Deliver projects and products using the appropriate agile project management methodology, learning & iterating frequently.
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
- Work with the Product Manager to define the roadmap for any given product and translate this into user stories.
- Guiding the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks
- Serve as primary contact for customer inquiries and concerns.
- Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process - prioritizing the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team.
- Ensure all products are built to an appropriate level of quality for the stage (alpha/beta/production).
- Actively participating in the Delivery Manager community, sharing and re-applying skills and knowledge and bringing in best practice.
- Analyze customer orders, set delivery priorities and make scheduled adjustments to meet timely delivery goals.
- Report delivery status to customers and develop required delivery documentations.
Skills Requirements - Essential
- Proven experience in delivering digital projects and products;
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least one year for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc)
Skills Requirements - Desirable
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least two years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team
- Experience applying a wide variety of well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc)
- Previous experience as a team lead
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
- Project management
Qualifications - Essential
- First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I)
Qualifications - Desirable
- Second level Scrum Master certification (CSP, PSM II)
Hiring fast! Send your CV to email@example.com, message me via LinkedIn, or give me a call right away!
Gintare Butkute | Delivery Consultant
+ 31 (0) 20 - 30 58557
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Gintare Butkute
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN IT Project Management.
Product Owner/Business Consultant
Apply Now I am working with a global fashion brand who are looking for a creative Senior Product Owner/Business Consultant...
Sr. Scrum Master
Apply Now Responsibilities: Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices. Deliver projects and products using the...
Apply Now I am working with a global fashion brand who are looking for a Agile Coach to work full...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.