CHF120000 - CHF130000 per annum|
We are working in partnership with one of the market leaders in Swiss electrical wholesale who are present throughout Switzerland with around 500 employees at 14 locations. They sell electrical items from national and international suppliers to customers from trade, commerce and industry. In addition, they offer holistic advice and project support in the areas of light and renewable energies.
They are looking for an experienced System-Engineer, 80-100%
The IT team in Wallisellen operates the company's IT infrastructure throughout Switzerland.
In your role as an ICT system engineer, you ensure the operation of our modern IT environment.
You deal with networks, client and server systems, software distribution, virtualization, remote workplaces, mobile devices and automated storage systems.
As an ICT system engineer, you will work on exciting international IT projects, e.g. in the areas of cyber security and cloud. You will plan and continuously develop our IT landscape.
You are open to getting to know different technologies and move easily between the different tasks from the administration of our services and Activ Directory infrastructure to ensuring the latest security requirements.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position
- You have solid expertise in the areas of AD domains, Exchange, network and security
- Confident German (oral & written) and good knowledge of English, knowledge of French is a plus
- Independent and reliable way of working
- You will continue to educate yourself in relation to current technologies
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of working from home
- Interesting tasks and opportunities for further training
- An exciting work environment
- A family and uncomplicated working atmosphere
- Flat hierarchies and quick decision-making processes
- Careful and extensive training
- An attractive pension fund
- A good connection to public transport
- Employee parking spaces are available
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN DevOps.
Software Test Engineer C++
Rapperswil OR Chur
General Conditions: Start date: ASAP, 100% pensum Location: Rapperswil or Chur Hybrid model: given, homeoffice suitable for working with confidential...
Operations Manager (Cloud)
NB: For this role we are only considering candidates already located in the Netherlands. Would you like to join a...
This is your chance to join a strong team of engineers passionate about breeding the best ideas and using state-of-the-art...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.