Wir sind spezialisiert auf die Suche nach fantastischen Möglichkeiten für Digital- und Datenspezialisten mit dem innovativsten Geschäft in Europa und den USA.
mehr als 1 Jahr
Team Lead Position - Data Integrations Team- Java
Located in Berlin and embedded into the Automotive world we are digitalizing fleet management and working in the areas of IoT, connected car and mobile apps.
About The Role.
Our 80,000 connected cars are constantly sending us real time data such as location and vehicle status, this team is responsible to maintain the backend services which accept and store this data. A majority involves developing, scaling, testing and improving the algorithms which are executed in the data. The tech stack for this team is Java, Microservices, Spring Boot and AWS.
- You will mentor the developers to help the grow, keep them motivated along the way. You will be the supported and backbone of your team.
- While your focus is leading the team, you will still contribute hands- on as a developer and as a Software Architect.
- Embrace technical decisions and establish road maps.
- You are the main contact person for the product owners and other development teams, you engage the team to make sure deadlines are met.
- You work very closely with the CTO in making strategic decisions.
- Good experience of leading and mentoring a team of developers in an agile environment.
- Excellent engineering experience on public cloud platforms, ideally in the area of processing and analysing big amounts of Data. (DynamoDB, AWS)
- Experience in Modern software development CI/CD, growing and maintain modern architectures.
- Strong communicator in English. - German is not required but is beneficial.
- You are an analytical thinker. It is a bonus if you have experience in IoT or Machine Learning.
Are you are interested to guide this team to even more success?
We would love to speak with you, please send your CV and contact number to email@example.com