Wir sind spezialisiert auf die Suche nach fantastischen Möglichkeiten für Digital- und Datenspezialisten mit dem innovativsten Geschäft in Europa und den USA.
seit 4 Monaten
As Soon as Possible
I am working with a highly reputable automotive client who is looking to hire Technical Product Manager.
The Client's Software innovation Centre now work with a diverse and tech balanced team (developer, designer, product manager in the team; internal customer = product owner). On the average the teams hold between 6-10 developers/engineers. They are working on a products from the fields of logistics and production, for example:
- Platform Development / Provision Basic Services for Other (Cloud) Applications
- Systems for calculating the required parts of the vehicles to be manufactured
- Systems for monitoring the (positive) stock level for the current production
- Shop Floor Management - Integration of machines in the plants, evaluation and reporting
- Software for visual inspection (image recognition) of vehicle features
- Tracking of vehicles to be produced within the plant
***They do not work on software to be used inside of the vehicles or by the car owner. ***
What are they looking for in a Technical Product Manager?
Our client is looking for a preferably English and German speaking developer to work on site with a leadership skill at senior level. They are looking for a highly intuitive manager with a high degree of communication, Organisational talent for structuring & planning project work and high analytical competence.
- Very good knowledge & programming experience in Java, JavaFX, CSS
- Experience with databases (MySQL, Cassandra, etc.) and distributed file systems (e.B. iRODS)
- Practical experience in cloud architectures, web development, CI/CD, backend development
- Basic experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Basic experience with IoT projects / IoT infrastructures
- Specific requirements:
- In-depth knowledge of software engineering, software quality, software design principles
- Experience in setting up operational structures of IT systems (especially cloud operating concepts)
- Experience in the targeted use of quality assurance measures beyond the classic module tests (load/performance, security, usability, etc.)
If you are interested please contact me directly to discuss further via email email@example.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.