Wir sind spezialisiert auf die Suche nach fantastischen Möglichkeiten für Digital- und Datenspezialisten mit dem innovativsten Geschäft in Europa und den USA.
seit 11 Monaten
6 Months +
If you are a UX Researcher and you are looking for a new position to start in January or before, then I have a great opportunity for you.
The role is based in Berlin but the role can be remote for the duration of the project.
Doing high quality research and keeping the needs of our partners in mind is our daily business.
Providing substantial insights for all business units is the main purpose.
We work closely with our users, product and tech teams and customer insights.
Your Job Profile:
* Build empathy for our customers and users across the organization and identify the sweet spots between user value and business value
* Understanding business needs and working hand in hand with all cross functional roles to integrate valuable UX Research activities in existing processes
* Proactive identification of research topics in collaboration with analytics to set up long-term research roadmaps and tools to capture regular user feedback
* Coordinate and steer your own projects and handle communication with the team and business partners
* Design, conduct, and analyze qualitative research projects, including field observations and interviews, and remote and in-person usability studies for existing and future products
* Design, conduct, and analyze quantitative research projects, including e.g. surveys to evaluate the impact of product changes and gather insights at scale
* Synthesize and communicate research findings to advise business decisions
Your Skill Profile:
* At least 3 years of experience as a UX Researcher
* Experience in in-house implementation of research in product teams
* Your attitude: Self-organized with personal responsibility skills and pragmatism
* Preferred: Bachelor or master's degree in HCI, Design, Cognitive Psychology or a
* Knowledge and experience conducting UX research for web applications, websites, mobile applications
* Strong in qualitative and quantitative research methods, including statistical analysis; at least: usability tests, interviews, surveys
* Experience in working with customer journeys, jobs to be done and personas
* High proactive empathic interpersonal skills
* German fluency and effective English communication skills
* Knowledge in our standard tools: PowerPoint, Excel (also for basic statistical analysis), Word,
Outlook, QuestionPro Preferred: Rapid-User Test, Miro, Zoom, Slack
Please contact me if this is of interest to you.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.