QA & TEST JOBS.
Specialist .Net Jobs Header Search
THE DIGITAL REVOLUTION DRIVES QA & TEST.
Quality assurance and testing jobs have grown tremendously in popularity thanks to corporations embracing the digital revolution. From bespoke automation software to mobile games, quality assurance is becoming more important than ever. Businesses rely on quality assurance and software testers to create new software that is bug-free and ready for a clientside rollout.
As we push further into digitisation, software testing will become more important for innovations including the internet of things and advanced mobile development. With a range of new tools available, as well as a more cloud-centric approach to working, QA and testing is an exciting industry with a bright future.
There has never been a better time to progress your career forward in software testing or quality assurance jobs. To find out more about jobs in QA and test, contact our global recruitment specialists at [company name] today.
JOBS IN QA & TEST.
Freelance QA Engineer - 6 months
Apply Now Freelance QA Engineer - Remote - 6 Months Job - QA Engineer Client Location - Berlin Remote work offering - 100% Client Industry - TV/Broadcasting Contract Length -...
GERMAN MARKET INSIGHTS.
SELECT YOUR DESIRED TECHNOLOGY AND LOCATION TO VIEW:
- Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
- Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
- The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
- Gender split per location and tech specialism.
- Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.
What are the benefits of hiring through Darwin Consulting?
1. No risk of 'deemed employment' of our workers working on site at their business.
2. Access to fast and flexible staffing solutions for in demand, highly niche skills.
3. Our employed leasing channels provide cost effective, fast solutions when compared to rigid and expensive consultancy/freelance solutions.
4. Access to Europe’s most developed temporary tech workforce.