PROCUREMENT (ENGINEERING) JOBS.
Specialist .Net Jobs Header Search
tech focused, tech driven, tech designed.
The role of Procurement (engineering) jobs has evolved dramatically in recent years. Engineering jobs are now tech-focused, tech-driven, and tech-designed. We hire tech-driven, tech-focused, and tech-empowered people who will help to change the world.
Our job is to most effectively represent the most innovative products in the world. At the same time, it falls to our counterparts in product development departments to translate our most cutting-edge features into functional, cost-effective components. For decades, this was a reactive relationship; work on product development began once companies had signed off on the design.
But, in today’s hyper-competitive marketplace, the most cutting-edge products are moving ever faster, with companies like Tesla leading the way in manufacturing cars that are years ahead of their time. Technology is accelerating at an ever-increasing rate, creating a digital divide between legacy companies deploying the “same old” features and innovative companies introducing features that have yet to be adopted by consumers.
LATEST PROCUREMENT JOBS.
SPS Programmierer - German Speaking
Are you passionate about PLC programming and automation technology? Join our clients dynamic PLC team operating in the robotics and mechanical engineering sector. Your Responsibilities: Develop PLC programs using systems...
Air Compressor Technician
I'm currently recruiting for an Air Compressor Service Technician in Charlotte, NC. Location: Charlotte, NC Territory Salary: $52,000 - $85,000 + Overtime + Commission + Benefits Responsibilities: Diagnose and rectify...
Air Compressor Service Technician
I'm currently recruiting for a Field Service Technician (Air Compressors) based around the Chicago, IL area. This position will be based in the Chicago, IL area and will require you...
GERMAN MARKET INSIGHTS.
Select your desired technology and location to view:
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
- Gender split per location and tech specialism.
- Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.
Insights Homepage Form
What are the benefits of hiring through Darwin Consulting?
1. No risk of 'deemed employment' of our workers working on site at their business.
2. Access to fast and flexible staffing solutions for in demand, highly niche skills.
3. Our employed leasing channels provide cost effective, fast solutions when compared to rigid and expensive consultancy/freelance solutions.
4. Access to Europe’s most developed temporary tech workforce.